1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

Default Verizon sale! 2x Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and oodles more!

ON hold for now, apparently Verizon blacklists the ESN until the ETF bill is paid. Which I have to wait for the bill to become available. Verizon = Fail

Hello all,

After my 4 month slumber with Verizon, we are back yet again on AT&T. This means we have to sell off our Verizon phones. Everything I have here today is 2 months old and in pristine condition. Please ask away if you have any questions!

UPDATE:

IF anyone is interested in my plan let me know!

700 minute shared

1x 4GB per month Galaxy Nexus WITH FULL UPGRADE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
    1x 4GB per month Galaxy Nexus WITH FULL UPGRADE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
    1x 4GB per month DROID RAZR WITH FULL UPGRADE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

Rules:
    1.) Paypal Payment only. If you want to do a gift payment then by all means.
    2.) I will ONLY ship within the US with Paypal standard payment option. The only way for me to solidify seller protection when shipping overseas is to not have any buyer protection. (purchases >$250 must have signature confirmation for seller protection, yet I dont know of any international shipping company's that offer signature confirmation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: I have two Verizon i515 Galaxy Nexus phones. They are both in MINT condition however both are running different software. One is rooted, running AOKP build 23 which is android 4.0.3 while the other one is 100% stock on 4.0.2. They both come in box with everything that they would come with if purchased brand new. I also have an incipio dual layer case that I can sell or include if the price is right (ill take $15 for it). Also, I have a MINT Spare battery charging it. This is an OEM Samsung battery (not the extended size) and a Splitter Y cable. The Y is so you can charge your Phone and the spare battery at the same time. (ill take $30 for that).
    $500 Shipped OBO

2 Mint DROID RAZR. This phone is in perfect condition and comes with a store applied Zagg screen protector (I always fail miserably trying to install those damn things). The phone is currently running the Alpha build of ICS 4.0.3 on it however I can RSD it back to 100% stock for the buyer. The phone also comes with everything that is included when purchased new. The Razr has a bunch of accessories that I can sell as well. I have a Car dock which im including a OEM Motorola car charger with it (They surprisingly arent included with the dock). $30 will take the dock and charger. Also, I have a HD home dock (this isnt the HDMI version) which comes with its own OEM rapid charger and ill even throw in a HDMI cable with it. $50 will take the dock.
    $450 Shipped OBO

Last edited by robstunner; 03-01-2012 at 05:41 PM.

i sent you a PM

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Verizon sale! 2x Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and oodles more!

Sent you a PM too.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have also sent you a PM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pgroup View Post
    I have also sent you a PM.
    Thanks, updated the OP and replied