T-Mobile US BLACK HTC One S w/several extra HTC OEM Accessories

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : New in box, never used HTC One S for T-Mobile US in BLACK. This color is not for sale in the US and is limited to promos and employee incentives. Box has been opened only to take photos of it. Also included are an assortment of new, never used HTC OEM accessories, including screen protector, two cases - black and magenta (the black was lightly used for a couple of weeks), car dock, and dual USB car charger.

Price : $400 OBO
Condition : 10/10 New, never used
Includes : Phone comes with the usual charger, plus the extras described as above.
Item Location : Brooklyn, NY
Shipping Details : Shipping USPS Priority included within US only.
Payment Options : Paypal only, confirmed and verified address please. If local to NYC and want to meet up to do the sale in person then cash works too.
Contact Info : popartist at gmail dot com
Additional Info: I already have a One S and I love love love it. You should get the OTA update immediately, it makes it just about perfect! It is also confirmed that it will be getting Jellybean soon-ish.

Check out my profile on eBay: vendadavis - to see my feedback.

OneS Front.jpgOneS Back.jpgOneS Box.jpgOneS Accessories.jpg

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nobody wants to make an offer? New, never used, unusual color (for the US), comes with everything... If you buy the regular color through T-Mobile no contract, it's $499 plus tax plus poss. upgrade fee and no accessories... The regular blue color has gone recently on eBay for $350-429 new with no accessories... Again, GREAT phone. C'mon, you know you want to... :)

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Asus TF101 + keyboard and some $$$ on a trade?
*pending Boatman11 response on my offer for his RAZR M
PM or email bunky1971 on Gmail

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Bump for the weekend... Not going to leave this much longer before it goes on eBay (I need to pay for that new Surface I just bought - sorry, Android, I like it!), so move now if you are hesitating...