BRAND NEW IN BOX Nexus 10 16gb

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: BRAND NEW IN BOX Nexus 10 16gb
Price : $435.00 OBO
Rate it : 10/10 everything is still sealed in the package
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: tablet, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : I will ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price. This is free of charge.
Payment Options : PayPal - I'd prefer it was paid as a gift, but I completely understand if you don't want to do that for security reasons
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : This tablet is brand new, still sealed in the box. As a matter of fact, it is on the UPS truck now. Once I get it, I'm not even going to open it, I'm just putting it up for sale - and I will provide pictures of the sealed package once I get it today. If you are wanting to purchase and ask me to open it, I will, but only if you are a serious buyer.

With taxes and shipping, I paid $445.29. So you're going to save a little bit by purchasing from me and I'll ship it out the same day you pay.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882, and on Swappa under Andrew W. I've got a great track record in selling and am one of the guys on here that you can trust with your life, or at least your money.

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, I'm only willing to trade for an iPad 4 or iPad Mini. Other than that, I'd rather just sell outright.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Pictures are attached.

If people are wondering why I'm selling and not returning, it's because Google charges a restocking fee and it would take me awhile to get the money back. I'd rather just get the money now and get this device into a loving home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353355218.963253.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353355232.239334.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353355242.722025.jpg

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
What I'm really looking for is $400 in my pocket after shipping. If you can get that to me, we'll have a deal for this beauty.