1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTS: Motorola Xoom 4G LTE 32 GB

Reason for selling: I picked up an N7 and rarely use the Xoom at this time, my kids both have fire's so they don't need a Xoom to fight over.

Description: Motorola Xoom 10.1 upgraded to 4G LTE on Verizon.

Condition: used, small scratch on back of unit that was put on it when I sent the unit back to Motorola for the 4G LTE upgrade, some very small scratches around the micro usb port form placing it in the dock. The Xoom has always had a screen protector on it and has always been in the portfolio case from Motorola. I would say it's 8.5/10 overall because of those slight scratches.

Includes: Xoom tablet, Motorola portfolio case, 32 GB micro SD card, 3 wall chargers, 2 desk top charging docks, 1 new screen protector, car charger (it is in the car and my wife has it at work, that's why it is not in the pics.) Also the original box the Xoom came in.

Item Location: Logan, Ohio

Shipping: I will ship ground in the lower 48 states using the carrier of your choice FedEx,UPS, or USPS.

Payment Options: Paypal

Unit price: 300.00, I will consider reasonable offers.

Contact info: Tag post then PM here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: Motorola Xoom 4G LTE 32 GB-1.jpg   WTS: Motorola Xoom 4G LTE 32 GB-2.jpg   WTS: Motorola Xoom 4G LTE 32 GB-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Paul627g; 01-01-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: WTS: Motorola Xoom 4G LTE 32 GB

The tablet has always had stock software, never rooted, unlocked the boot loader or used custom ROMs.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Price dropped to 250.00.

Would you sell off a few accessories?

How much for 1 of the desktop docks and 1 charger?

Wanna trade for 2 galaxy players?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

item sold, mods please delete