1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Default Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G plus accessories

Item Description : Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G with slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard.

Price : $80 shipped

Condition : Screen is flawless - it has had a screen protector on it since day one, and I just applied a brand new one before boxing it up after upgrading. Couple small scratches around the outside edges of the phone from day-to-day use, but very minor. Backplate and camera lens are in great shape.

Includes : Phone will come with original box and paperwork, screen protector, two cases (one is a real nice Seidio Active case with soft silicon wrapped in a hard case), two batteries and a battery & phone chargers, USB cable, and 2GB micro SD card. This is a great deal with all the included accessories!

Item Location : Marietta, GA

Shipping Details : Will ship USPS with delivery confirmation

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : PM or email

Additional Info: Phone is currently rooted and running Cyanogenmod 10 (which runs great but doesn't support the 4G radio), but can be changed to a different rom (Cyanogenmod 7.2 also runs great on this phone and does work with the 4G radio), or I can return it to completely stock software as from Sprint, rooted or unrooted. Buyer's choice - this phone is very easy to unroot, but quite involved in rooting. Leave a comment with any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Phone specs and additional information available at:

Photos: First picture below shows the screen before I applied the new screen protector to show it is scratch-free. Other pictures show the matte screen protector applied which helps eliminate glare and fingerprints on the screen and has a nice smooth feel.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Default Re: Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G plus accessories

If you still have this, I'm interested at $60. No disrespect intended by this lowball offer, but this is for one of my foster kids and the budget is really tight.

Thanks
    Jim
    Last edited by JimHuff; 02-02-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, ICS 4.04 LG8, rooted, [LI3 Modem / Radio]Wicked Sensations
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Thanks for the reply. Timing just didn't work out though. I got an offer for 80 locally on craigslist today as well and the guy came for it an hour ago.

I do, however, have an LG Optimus S for sale as well, (haven't posted it yet) that I'm asking $40 for. Currently rooted running Cyanogenmod 7.2, but I can put on anything else or restore to stock. It's the purple version, and has included a 2GB card, charger and usb cord, and a pink hard/soft hybrid case. Let me know if your'e interested.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

I'm glad you got your price. I'll take the LG for $40 shipped. PM me your PayPal and I'll send the $ and my shipping address. It would be great if you could send it rooted/stock.

Thanks
    Jim
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, ICS 4.04 LG8, rooted, [LI3 Modem / Radio]Wicked Sensations