1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note II cases (Otter Box, CaseMate Pop, & Samsung Flip Cover)

Item Description : Looking to sale 3 Galaxy Note II cases that will fit any carrier variant of the Galaxy Note II. Up top, on the left, is an Otter Box Defender Series case. The color is Glacier White and it normally runs $65 in-store (taxes included.) This provides maximum protection for your phone. Next, up top on the right, is a Case Mate Pop case with a built in kick stand. The color is white and grey and it provides great protection, just not as good as the Otter Box Defender. It runs $41 in-store (taxes included.) And last, at the bottom, is a bright Orange Samsung OEM Flip Case. This provides minimum protection, but adds a nice style and unique look to the phone. It will also replace your back battery door. It runs $42 in-store (taxes included.)
    Price : Otter Box Defender ($45), CaseMate Pop ($25), Samsung Flip Cover ($20)
    Condition : All cases are in 8-9/10 condition. None have any major gashes, scratches or scars.
    Includes : All of the original items and came in there respective packages.
    Item Location : Haines City, FL 33844
    Shipping Details : Free shipping
    Payment Options : Paypal (Goods)
    Contact Info : kensims82 @ gmail dot com
    Additional Info: I've sold and bought a few things on here with no problems. You can also check my rating on Ebay under "Kxs783kms." If more info is needed, please contact me through PM or email. Thanks!!
    Photos: Pics coming!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Galaxy Note II cases (Otter Box, CaseMate Pop, & Samsung Flip Cover)

Default Re: Galaxy Note II cases (Otter Box, CaseMate Pop, & Samsung Flip Cover)

$20 payal gifted for the Case Mate Pop shipped the cheapest way to Tampa?!?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by radyoactive View Post
    $20 payal gifted for the Case Mate Pop shipped the cheapest way to Tampa?!?
    Sorry, but I'm firm on $25. Also, I'm a little over an hour away from Tampa, so I can just pop that in the mail and it should be there the next day.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Will let the entire set go for $75, free shipping included.

how much for just the defender
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by mbar9607 View Post
    how much for just the defender
    $40

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post
    $45

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post
    $40

- - - Updated - - -
    $34.95 on Amazon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Wow, that's an unbeatable price for a $60 case. I'll never be able to sell these things.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I don't mean to low ball you, but $10 for the flip case? Short on funds right now lol
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by kris.richards View Post
    I don't mean to low ball you, but $10 for the flip case? Short on funds right now lol
    Sorry. Probably going to be selling the note 2 and going to keep this package together to make it more appealing.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Mods can you please close this thread. This package is now involved in another offer. Thanks!