HTC Windows phone 8x Verizon

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a WP8 for Verizon. I am looking for good condition (9/10 or above) Black is the color of choice, but I can make do with other colors. I am looking to buy it below off-contract price, so I am willing to pay around $300 (notice I said around.) once we have worked out a deal, I will inclose my address etc. I will be paying for shipping.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a WP8 for Verizon. I am looking for good condition (9/10 or above) Black is the color of choice, but I can make do with other colors. I am looking to buy it below off-contract price, so I am willing to pay around $300 (notice I said around.) once we have worked out a deal, I will inclose my address etc. I will be paying for shipping.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Would you accept a Lumia 822, it's Mint, and has a TON of extras. I will work with you on price.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ma...384-nokia-lumia-822-lots-extras-its-back.html

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
youll like the lumia just as much as the 8X due to removable battery and sd card option and the lumia

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34