Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By apalm8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Default Samsung galaxy s3 on at&t in great condition with extras! Priced to sell!

Item Description: For sale is my unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 with all accessories.

Price: $300

Condition: 9/10

Includes: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3, USB Cable, USB Wall Charger Adapter, Two Brand New Screen Protectors, Quality Hard Rubberized Case, Matching Hard Plastic Belt Holster

Item Location: Toms River, NJ

Shipping Details: FREE Shipping via USPS with tracking info to North America.

Payment Options: PayPal

Contact Info: Send me a PM.

Additional Info: This phone is basically in mint condition. It had a cracked screen, which I replaced, so the front of the phone is in perfect condition. The only signs of wear are around the bezel and it is nothing glaring or noticeable. Not really a big deal at all but worth noting. Should be a great deal for someone! See the pictures for more details.

Photos:

Global Posts
    402 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s3 on at&t in great condition with extras! Priced to sell!

Here have a free bump because your default pic is awesome. Disturbed ftw!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    apalm8 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s3 on at&t in great condition with extras! Priced to sell!

Really just looking to get rid of this phone guys...make me an offer!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You can't call something mint condition if it has problems around the bezel or the sides. Very good condition is more like it. And it's a replacement screen. So there is some possible damage to the internals from the fall. Regardless, $300 is a very good price, especially with the accessories.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    You can't call something mint condition if it has problems around the bezel or the sides. Very good condition is more like it. And it's a replacement screen. So there is some possible damage to the internals from the fall. Regardless, $300 is a very good price, especially with the accessories.
    And this post provided value how? I didn't say it was mint, I said it was basically mint with the exception of the few nicks around the bezel. This implies there is nothing else wrong with the phone other than that. And who says I dropped it? I didn't drop it, screen was cracked walking into a corner while the phone was in a pocket. Please go troll someone elses thread.
    nyry likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Make me an offer people...I just would like to sell this thing...going to be a good deal for someone!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump

This is i747 model? I assume that since the back cover says AT&T, but one of the SP said i9300. Correct?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Correct, it is the i747. The screen protectors are the same for either model. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo0203 View Post
    This is i747 model? I assume that since the back cover says AT&T, but one of the SP said i9300. Correct?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bum

Still no good offers?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domo22 View Post
    Still no good offers?
    Not even looking for a good offer...just offers in general lol...Someone can get a great deal here. I would just like to sell this phone as I've already moved on to BB10.

My original offer still stands if you want
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

PM Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by domo22 View Post
    My original offer still stands if you want
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Bump
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

SOLD!