Unlocked AT&T version Galaxy S4 White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: White GS4 that has been unlocked with unlock code. I'm using it on T-Mobile right now.

Price: $550

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Good condition. Has small ding on the "metal" on the right hand side near screen. Few scratches on the camera housing but there don't appear to be any on the actual camera lens. The screen looks to be free of any scratches, scuffs, or dings. The rest of the body looks clear as well.

Includes: Box, manual, charger, and usb cable. No headphones

Item Location: Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: *USPS Flat Rate with insurance and signature to verified Paypal address. Should reach you 2-3 days after shipping

Payment Options: Verified Paypal

Additional Info: Phone is rooted using Casual Root, and it is running Kangbean Google Edition 4.2.2 ROM. I also did the T-Mobile AWS mod to enable the proper bands for T-Mobile HSPA+ and LTE. From what I've read, the mod stays as long as you don't flash modems over top. It will still work on any GSM network but I can't guarantee that you will pick up data.

Photos: Welcome to Flickr!

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Your pictures may be marked private, as I get a message that you have no pictures available to me.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Any interest in a rooted and unlocked Verizon Note 2? I currently have it working on tmobile at full H+ speeds.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Priority with tracking should cost around 6 bucks and get there fairly quickly

Yup. I know the several times ive shipped phones with flat rate its cost me about 12 bucks or something and it gets there in 2 days. 40 for overnight is ridiculous. Its all good though. Ive let the add expire on swappa, and ive got someone meeting me tonight to look at it.

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma