Mint Droid X w/Otterboxes

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : Stock Motorola Droid X. Has Froyo 2.2 on it. Never been rooted.

Price : $400 (I'm just guessing here so please come with offers, this is not set in stone)

Condition : MINT 9.9/10

Includes : Everything retail: Phone, battery, battery door, memory card (16GB), USB/charging cable, wall adaptor for charging. Also get manuals and box.

Additional Items: You also get an Otterbox Defender case, Otterbox Commuter case and an Otterbox Impact gel case. THE SILICONE CASE IN THE PICTURE NEXT TO THE PHONE IS ***NOT*** INCLUDED.

Item Location : Michigan

Shipping Details : UPS/Fed Ex

Payment Options : PAY PAL

Contact Info : *EDIT* removed email address for security purposes or JUST PM ME HERE

Photos:

x1.jpg

xfront.jpg

xback.jpg

Last edited:

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I really cant go that low but would maybe consider meeting you halfway at $350.....

If thats possible let me know and I will think about that.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
If it s something you really want to do just get me your email address and i will get you my paypal info. I can probably ship as soon as monday. I just need to go get a new phone for myself so I have something.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
After a miscommunication with Verizon (One rep told me I could upgrade early, went to buy phone and 2nd Rep said NO.....I called to complain and they granted me upgrade) this phone WILL be up for sale again.

I have offered it to original interested party first, if he no longer wishes to buy it, I will be opening it up to all buyers again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae