Playmemory Moble update
So I noticed this AM that the Playmemory Moble app updated to support 4.3. *Hopefully* it improved the stability somewhat. Anybody have any experience with the update yet?
I, for one, am hopeful. I think the QX10 is an excellent mid-way between a dedicated camera and my always-available smartphone. Other than the trully horible software interface, I had a great time using it on vacation just a little more than a week ago.
1. Constantly disconnecting, with excessive reconnect times. Makes it tough to catch that spontainous shot.
2. No way to delete individual shots off the camera's sd card without a reformat. Seems excessive when all you want to do is get rid of the accitantal floor pics.
3. Battery life is not as good as they say, but I suspect that's partially because of the on-again-off-again reconnects from the software.
1. Much better pictures.
2. Optical zoom.
2. Integration into the default camera apps.
These are just off the top of my head.
- 12-16-2013, 01:30 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Playmemory Moble update
I am using the PM app with my HTC One and with the latest version I'm experiencing the very same issues. I did try with a Sony Xperia Z phone though and on average it was a lot quicker to connect. Seems Sony need to get serious and provide proper support to non-Sony cameras as well. My QX-100 delivers the most awesome photos I have ever taken!
Some other improvements IMO would be multi-shot (cool with the G+ AutoAwesome animated GIF feature) and more advanced camera options (and easier access to the existing WhiteBalance, Apperture priority and Exposure settings)
- By EpicInYourFace in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:15 AM
- By docreich in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
- By henryfool3 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:13 AM
- By henryfool3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:13 AM
- By gboyegab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:07 AM