- 62 Posts
Sony Smartwatch 2 (SW2) causes interference with my bluetooth voice connection in my car!
I have noticed that I get garbling of voices when talking on bluetooth in my car when wearing my sony smartwatch! Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any fix?
Appears to occur whenever the phone is transmitting to the watch.. which is constant when I receive a call... (because the caller's number is displayed on the screen).
This defeats the purpose of the watch if I have to have it off when I am in the car!
Last edited by radman202; 11-04-2013 at 10:11 PM.
- 11-05-2013, 10:02 AM #2
- 11-05-2013, 02:30 PM #4
- 730 Posts
Re: Sony Smartwatch 2 (SW2) causes interference with my bluetooth voice connection in my car!
Interesting now that I think about it. Last week I took a week long motorcycle trip. I have my S4 mounted on a bracket on my handlebar and use it for navigation. I have a bluetooth stereo headset in my helmet. I recall that the audio was coming through with 'clicks' in it, or broken up if you will. I thought it odd, but didn't use it enough to look into it. I'll do some investigating on my next trip to see if it is related.
- By SDHarleydad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:04 PM
- By freakout311style in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:02 PM
- By Nivekpro in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Jahke Cagujas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Tbh0695 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:44 PM