My phone didn't recognize my SD card(fixed)...

SuperDuper332

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I shut my phone off as it's always said SD card safe for removal during shut down etc.
I used a SD card adapter which came with my new 16 GB card, but after I transferred more music to my phone and some pictures my phone didn't recognize it.

I shut it down, unplugged the SD card, even checked it on my computer in case everything was erased but it was OK.
After ten minutes of nearly crying(I know but I was frustrated) it decided to work, just as I was going to ask this question.

Anyway, I don't know why it did that, on my old SD card it did that once but never again.
Why do these things happen?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Mmmm i feel your pain! Try giving the contacts on the card a gentle polish and rebooting the device. Meantime back it up to your pc just in case. Worst case scenario, you may need to format the card again and tranfer the files back onto it from your pc. . Don't despair, technology can be frustrating...

SuperDuper332

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Before this began I tried to look at my camera SD card and my computer wanted me to format it. I often upload the pictures onto my PC so this was strange when it asked me to format it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad