What do we know about this device? I am inclined to think it is a mid tier phone.
- 05-26-2014, 02:36 PM #2
- 05-26-2014, 02:37 PM #3
- 05-31-2014, 06:08 AM #4
- 05-31-2014, 09:43 AM #5
- 07-31-2014, 06:32 AM #6
Re: The M2
Why is nobody buying these. Even if they are not in the US. They are in most of the phone stores, specs look good. They are around £150 - 180 I think. I also want to see what the T3 goes for, it's being heavily advertised. Nice looking phone but I suspect it will be more expensive for less spec. I need something to replace my GS2 I just sold, as a 2nd phone.I know some things, I don't know other things.
- By gtcharlie in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Sonix in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 43Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:00 AM
- By ShoelerDroid in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:25 PM
- By davy4475 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:34 AM