How can I improve the clarity of my photos on my Xperia M2?

Harshith s

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Xperia M2 Dual camera clarity problem

Hey guys, Pls give me some tips to improve the clarity of the photos taken using xperia m2 dual .. the camera is very poor in this phone ..

give me some tips pls

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Xperia M2 Dual camera clarity problem

Hey guys, Pls give me some tips to improve the clarity of the photos taken using xperia m2 dual .. the camera is very poor in this phone ..

give me some tips pls
Make sure the camera lens is cleaned and free of finger prints/dust, etc. Keep a steady hand when taking pictures and see what you can produce.

Mobile phone pictures are limited by the hardware that can be put into such a small device. Either way, if you still don't like the shots being taken with the device consider post editing to enhance a select few that you like.

UKnewbie

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

Having used various different brands and models of mobile phones in recent years I find that the quality of the pictures taken is very variable from individual phone to individual phone
Cruising round the various forums I have seen great write ups for various phones which have been at variance to my expereinces.
My conclusion is that while manufacturers will build to a certain specification, all sorts of factors conspire to downgrade the quality of especially the lens.
My advice is to do test shots with the phone you are going to buy before buying if picture quality is important to you

navYgor

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site

I had the same issue ! After searching here and there, I found out that there is a strange coating on the glass before the lens. You can remove it simply by rubbing toothpaste for 1 or 2 minutes on it. After that, it's like you get a new camera ! Good luck with it

navYgor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair