Emergency Calls Only - No Service

Aleksandar3

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
hello.. Today i just bought an Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2363 Dual SIM, so is just brand new no rooted or installed some application by me, but i'm facing a problem with connecting to the network (T-Mobile is my operator), when i put the nano-sim inside goes reset which is normally.. but then says that there's no Service and only Emergency Calls.. i tried turn off/on.. re-inserting the sim card.. plane mode on/off nothing so far. Also when i go to search networks is listed all the networks.. when i choose T-Mobile.. is always coming with a message ''Could not connect to network now. Please try again later''. So if someone can give me some hints i'll be very grateful.. is the software or maybe phone problem ? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone an unlocked international version, or is it associated with a carrier?

Aleksandar3

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
is the international version, not bought from T-Mobile or other operator stores, but a store who sells tv's laptops, computers, tablets etc.
i haven't tried yet Hard Reset but i don't see a point to doing so, as the phone is just like 12-13 hours in me, brand new wonder what can be really disappointing at moment

Aleksandar3

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
yes, the phone does recognize the sim card when inserted either on slot #1 or #2.. and it goes Restart as is suppose to be to connect on the network.. but nothing, it stays No Service - Emergency Calls Only. Since the phone shows a action when the sim card is inserted or removed from the slots.. then i'm sure or at least i think is software issue

Johnathon Rhodes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
if when you remove the sim the hanset displays sim removed re starting then its not a sim reader fault so i would suggest doing an online imei search to see if its been reported lost or stolen as thats what it sounds like to me... if it has been reported stolen then im afraid there is not much you can do if only reported lost the network it was being used on needs tp remove the service bar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12