- 1 Posts
How do I locate and attach downloaded files (NOT AV stuff.... just plain pdf files, for instance) on my Xperia Pro with Android 2.3.4, please? They're shown as saved into "Download\xxx". But it doesn't appear anywhere, nor is the "Add attachment" feature on either SMS or email options showing simple files - only AV files.
Any advice welcomed!
- 01-16-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Re: Downloaded files
Try an app called ES File Explorer (free in the play store). Use it to look in your Downloads folder, the PDFs should be in there even if the downloads app isn't showing them to you.
To attach a file, there's usually an option in the menu. Can you post a screenshot of what you see?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- By Meka Alexis in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:53 PM
- By jpeglexx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:27 PM
- By RamboJunior in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:35 AM
- By Fill in the Blank in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:11 PM
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:39 PM