- 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM #2
- 07-06-2013, 12:14 AM #4
- 144 Posts
Re: want to go back to ICS !
APK Extractor or APK fetcher, These Extract your apps' APKs, and allows to save them elsewhere, so you can port your apps to another phone, or get beck the same versions after a reset.
Don't know about going back to ICS, though. I have never read about resetting after an update. If the update did not affect the backup partition's file, it's possible that it may work, but the update might have also updated the OS backup, so keep your hopes in check.
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2013, 08:51 AM
- By truslide in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:51 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:10 AM
- By sara41h in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:35 AM