- 10-14-2013, 11:20 PM #2
- 6,882 Posts
Re: Sony Xperia S - wi-fi
Welcome to Android Central! Some devices have an option to automatically turn on wifi if there is a signal nearby. My Razr Maxx has a setting under System Settings/Wireless & Networks/W-Fi called "Auto-Connect Wi-Fi (Allow Wi-Fi to automatically turn on)." Check your Wi-Fi menu to see if you have something similar.
Also, some carriers install their own feature, like a Wifi Optimizer, that allows this function as well. See if you have an app like that. What wireless provider did you get your phone from?
- 11-20-2013, 09:30 AM #3
- By Eduard Walter in forum Sony Xperia ZLReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:47 AM
- By Kerry Kessler in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:55 AM
- By Chrysanthemum1212 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:58 AM
- By Sniper1087 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:40 AM
- By NRJD in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:50 PM