Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xperia S: in serious need of help!!!!

Ok so I done such a dumb thing and deleted the stock download manager on my Sony Xperia s, my phone is rooted I have titanium backup and it shows up in there, I try to restore it but nothing, I cannot download anything at all or use Google play now, what can I do? Please help!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-09-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Global Posts
    20,767 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: in serious need of help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Simmonds View Post
    Ok so I done such a dumb thing and deleted the stock download manager on my Sony Xperia s, my phone is rooted I have titanium backup and it shows up in there, I try to restore it but nothing, I cannot download anything at all or use Google play now, what can I do? Please help!!!

Hi! Replied to your other thread: Please help, deleted stock download manager on rooted Xperia S

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Xperia S: in serious need of help!!!!

Just to help other people I have fixd it my self with no hastle, I simple reinstall d the app from my titanium back up (app only) I then went into my settings , apps, went to all apps, found the download manager and uninstall d the updates and some how that has fixed my problem, I can now download stuff and use Google play again, it actually works better than it did befor, I hope this helps others

Global Posts
    20,767 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Xperia S: in serious need of help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Simmonds View Post
    Just to help other people I have fixd it my self with no hastle, I simple reinstall d the app from my titanium back up (app only) I then went into my settings , apps, went to all apps, found the download manager and uninstall d the updates and some how that has fixed my problem, I can now download stuff and use Google play again, it actually works better than it did befor, I hope this helps others

Thanks for posting the follow up. Glad it is working again. See you around the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here