Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Viber is not working

I have Sony Xperia C in which i cant install Viber.

i made a thread also her to which i haven't got any reply.

when i try to install via google play store in device, i get the following error
    Unknown error code during application installation "-24"
    i tried by WiFi, by usb, by downloading apk file but nothing is working.
    i have viber in Sony Xperia M but cant get it anyhow in C

Default Re: Sony Xperia Series - Viber is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan Dark View Post
    Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy ace 2 mobile phone which I have downloaded the Viber app on to and all is good!!. My problem is I have now just brought a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 and also downloaded the Viber app but cannot seem to get it to work??? When I try to set Viber up on my tablet, I lose Viber and the settings on my mobile phone???? Is it possible to use Viber on my phone and tablet, if so how do I set it up please??? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan Dark View Post
    Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy ace 2 mobile phone which I have downloaded the Viber app on to and all is good!!. My problem is I have now just brought a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 and also downloaded the Viber app but cannot seem to get it to work??? When I try to set Viber up on my tablet, I lose Viber and the settings on my mobile phone???? Is it possible to use Viber on my phone and tablet, if so how do I set it up please??? Cheers

Hi,i'm upset of my viber,my phone is samsung galaxy S3,my problem since feb 18,2014,,morning when i turn on my phone cuz just finished charging it..openthe menu then theres a pop up message saying 'viber has stopped' just ignore it cuz i've expirience it already just ignore turns ok..but till now it turns not ok..i need to use my viber..when i open my viber then my screen turns black.tilk now always that pop up message...then back to menu?what happen pls..help..tnx..

Default Re: Viber is not working

One can have a VIBER status like "online at 8:24 AM" in a Droid and still have the phone turned on at that time? Can one keep the Droid turned on and VIBER off?
    What that status means?

Hi,

I have Sony Xperia V and after I updated the software , viber got problem which is when i make a call after connecting i only can hear the other person for 20 seconds and after that there will be no sound, when i hang up and they try to call me , i can't answer the call... i uninstalled and re-installed the viber to the latest version for few times and i even updated my phone software to what sony recommended to do for fixing the problem , but i still have the same problem with viber ... what should i do...?

I cannot receive calls on viber after it got updated. What to do?

I have samsung s4 and i got same problems. If i call i cant put it to handsfree mode / or push end call button its Like touchscreen is not working :/ and sometimes(almost everytime) if i call - screen blacks out. I will quit using viber pretty soon. Its so stupid and makes me angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Ta View Post
    Hi,

I have Sony Xperia V and after I updated the software , viber got problem which is when i make a call after connecting i only can hear the other person for 20 seconds and after that there will be no sound, when i hang up and they try to call me , i can't answer the call... i uninstalled and re-installed the viber to the latest version for few times and i even updated my phone software to what sony recommended to do for fixing the problem , but i still have the same problem with viber ... what should i do...?
    I have the same problem after I updated the software. I can hear the other person only for 6 seconds! I uninstalled and re-installed the viber it dosen't help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345