Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Connection between Sony Xperia L and Macbook (OSX 10.5.8) not working

Hello,

I'm having some problems with the recognition of my android phone (Xperia L) by my macbook (OSX 10.5.8). What I want to do is synchronize my music and pictures from iTunes and iPhoto.

I installed "Bridge for mac" (compatible with OSX 10.5.8) on my macbook but my Xperia won't connect to the program.
    I tried the same thing with another computer (Mac OSX 10.8.4 and latest version of Bridge for Mac) and everything works fine.

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Global Posts
    8,932 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Connection between Sony Xperia L and Macbook (OSX 10.5.8) not working

Quote Originally Posted by guilboury View Post
    Hello,

I'm having some problems with the recognition of my android phone (Xperia L) by my macbook (OSX 10.5.8). What I want to do is synchronize my music and pictures from iTunes and iPhoto.

I installed "Bridge for mac" (compatible with OSX 10.5.8) on my macbook but my Xperia won't connect to the program.
    I tried the same thing with another computer (Mac OSX 10.8.4 and latest version of Bridge for Mac) and everything works fine.

Can someone help?

Thanks!
    It's probably an issue with the OSX version. Take a look at this: Android.com

Perhaps you can drag and drop the files you want from your computer to the device without having to use the Bridge for Mac program.

Default Re: Connection between Sony Xperia L and Macbook (OSX 10.5.8) not working

Download Android Transfer for Mac OS 10.5.8 it's will work with Sony Xperia.