Z1 Screen size ? anyone know for sure?
The new Hanomi Z1, Does anyone have confirmation of the screen size? I have heard anywhere from 4"-4.3 to 5".
I am interested in this and the LG G2. The 5.2" LG sounds perfect but If the sony has a 5" screen I would be willing to hold off to compare side by side.iOS and Android are BOTH great.
iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X.. and now, the Note 3 (again)
- 08-28-2013, 11:55 AM #2
Re: Z1 Screen size ? anyone know for sure?
The two sizes you are reading about are the two different versions that are rumored to be coming out. The Z1 (or "Honami") with a 5" screen and the "Itsuki" or "mini" version with a 4"-4.3" screen.
Sony teases 'Honami' flagship device again, miniature 'Itsuki' rumors gather pace | Android CentralGet rid of all the randomness in the world and you will have a world without hamsters.
- By asylvia in forum Moto XReplies: 134Last Post: 08-30-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Gekko in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:00 AM
- By VJKotts in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:55 PM
- By TBoltJ in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:27 PM
- By Greg C in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:07 PM