- 1 Posts
Sony xperia z1 need QX10?
I've had a look at the deals on the xperia z1 and one company offer a free QX10 to go with it and the other offer a free smartwatch2 and wireless speaker
Now, would I not be right in saying that the QX10 camera is literally the same sensor as the xperia z1 already has but has more zoom?
Is it really worth choosing to have the QX10 over a smartwatch 2 if its pretty much exactly the same camera as the phone has built in, but with longer zoom?
- 09-08-2013, 01:18 AM #2
Re: Sony xperia z1 need QX10?
First off let me ask, what carrier do you have. Because I am with ATT and I would like to get a Z1 that is compatible with ATT LTE but unfortunately it doesn't look like that is gonna happen yet. So what company are you looking at?
Second, for me I would choose the camera. Smart watches just aren't there yet for me personally. I think the QX10 is an interesting take on a smartphone camera, would like to have one myself. Also I think you would get better resale from the QX10 down the road. Personal preference is what it is gonna boil down to, what's better for you.
Sent from my Nexus 4
- By sedecatur in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:05 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:00 AM
- By tauqeer512 in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:22 PM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
- By bambears in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:47 AM