Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sony xperia z1 need QX10?

I've had a look at the deals on the xperia z1 and one company offer a free QX10 to go with it and the other offer a free smartwatch2 and wireless speaker

Now, would I not be right in saying that the QX10 camera is literally the same sensor as the xperia z1 already has but has more zoom?

Is it really worth choosing to have the QX10 over a smartwatch 2 if its pretty much exactly the same camera as the phone has built in, but with longer zoom?

Thoughts welcome

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Default Re: Sony xperia z1 need QX10?

First off let me ask, what carrier do you have. Because I am with ATT and I would like to get a Z1 that is compatible with ATT LTE but unfortunately it doesn't look like that is gonna happen yet. So what company are you looking at?

Second, for me I would choose the camera. Smart watches just aren't there yet for me personally. I think the QX10 is an interesting take on a smartphone camera, would like to have one myself. Also I think you would get better resale from the QX10 down the road. Personal preference is what it is gonna boil down to, what's better for you.

Sent from my Nexus 4