- 1 Posts
Latest firmware compatible with Xperia Play?
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, new here. My iPhone recently broke, it's front and back cracked (the innards of the phone are actually exposed on the back, I've had a case on it for months) and it's going to cost my $50 to repair the front and $20 for the back. I'm not up for a discounted upgrade until April of next year. I'm currently deciding between getting a used phone or paying for the repairs.
I had an old Ally a few years ago and enjoyed it, even if the phone itself was slow. Is the Play any faster? And what is the latest android firmware it supports? Are there any other older phones you'd recommend that might be <$70 used?
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM #2
- By chongo49 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 35Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:15 PM
- By globster2000 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:29 AM
- By AgentScribe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:40 PM
- By TheKille22 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:08 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:55 PM