- 2 Posts
sony xperia browser closes randomly and returns to home screen
My sony xperia has just started returning to the home screen randomly when I am on the internet. noticed it first when I was doing a search for something and it closed. also closes in the middle of candy crush saga. anyone else had this problem and is there an easy solution?
- 02-04-2014, 01:17 PM #2
- 02-06-2014, 05:30 AM #3
- 02-06-2014, 10:34 AM #4
Re: sony xperia browser closes randomly and returns to home screen
Welcome to Android Central! This may or may not work for the Xperia V, but it's worth a try. You can try to wipe the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data or settings.
1. While the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together. Then, while holding these, press and release the Power button (keep holding the volume buttons).
2. The phone should turn on and a menu will appear. Press the Volume down button to navigate to the Recovery option. Press the Volume Up to select (if that doesn't work, use the Power button to select).
3. A yellow triangle and an Android logo will appear. Press the Volume Down and Volume Up button together and a recovery menu should appear.
4. Use the Volume buttons to move to the wipe cache partition option and then press Power to select.
5. When complete, select reboot system now and press Power to select.
Again, this might not work.
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 54Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:34 PM
- By Shanese in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:51 PM
- By silentpond in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:53 PM
- By rjw727 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:25 AM
- By silentpond in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:03 AM