- 1 Posts
Strange Internal Storage Problem...
I have a Sony Xperia SP phone and am confused with what it is saying? I have about 6GB of memory available, yet when I go into the Storage part of settings, it says I have 1GB left when all of the different parts only add up to 2-3GB or something like that! Its happened on my Samsung tablet before and it doesn't allow me to install anything over 1GB when I should have more! Please help!
PS. Is there a way to avoid factory reset?
- 03-08-2014, 03:09 PM #2
Re: Strange Internal Storage Problem...
Welcome to Android Central! It may be that your memory is partitioned into a couple of different areas. It would help if we could see a screenshot of your Settings>Storage menu. In the meantime, review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- By Mihir Bhatt in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
- By Hagstrom in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:01 AM
- By rickyjohn in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Pink in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:01 AM
- By yenzas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:49 PM