Xperia Sp 4.3 upgrade

Squidgey93

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Surprised not to see a thread on this! Notification came through yesterday that the upgrade was available and I installed without giving it much thought. Since, the phone has been slow, apps crashing, hanging in the middle of tasks, shutting down randomly, the keyboard has a mind of its own and does seem to be
permanently updating apps in the background. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there any prospect of getting my usable phone back any time soon?? :-(

Posted via Android Central App

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Surprised not to see a thread on this! Notification came through yesterday that the upgrade was available and I installed without giving it much thought. Since, the phone has been slow, apps crashing, hanging in the middle of tasks, shutting down randomly, the keyboard has a mind of its own and does seem to be
permanently updating apps in the background. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there any prospect of getting my usable phone back any time soon?? :-(

Posted via Android Central App

you may not like this but here it goes and i advise this to all my friends and they dont have any problems so this is what i say 1st back up your device via pc companion then factory reset your phone connect your phone to pc companion and update then once that is done start the phone and factory reset your device again then you should be good to go :) what this does (well what i have been told) is this smooths any kinks out like crashing or anything:) hope this helps and im with you on that one they should deffo make a thread for the SP hope all works out for you and your device need anything else then inbox me and ill be happy to help :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi