- 04-27-2014, 09:46 PM #2
- 08-21-2014, 10:52 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Sont Xperia M help
In case you haven figured out what that sign stands for I'll try to help you.
That is the NFC (Near Field Communications) sign. It's something that Sony developed, something like Bluetooth. I personally haven't used it because had no need for it.
You can turn it off in Settings > Wireless and Networks.
I'll post some pictures along to make it easier for you.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
Have a nice day. ;-)
- By grinchy1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:03 PM
- By Cazzz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:11 PM
- By cygnus15 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:56 PM
- By AirSupply in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:44 PM
- By AlexShterev in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:42 PM