- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
app becomes corrupted when moved to SD card Xperia RayST18i
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post my question, but hope some of you Android competent gents and ladies can help me.
I recently got an SD card for my newly purchased refurbished Xperia Ray since there is an intolerable amount of space on the phone itself, but to my disappointment, all of the apps I have moved to the SD (FB messenger, WeChat, Aljazzera news etc) have been completely non-functional after the move.
I just used the checkbox method under "manage apps" in settings. I tried restarting my phone, after which even the icons for these apps will not show on the homescreen, and when I click the broken icon I get a message that says "app data not found". I also tried moving the apps back to phone storage, but to no avail. I had to delete the broken apps and re-install them.
i have android version 2.3.4
checked online and no one seemed to have similar issues. Can anyone help?
Thank you very much!
- By Muzzbug in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2015, 11:20 AM
- By 88 FLUX in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:31 PM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:35 PM
- By petvas72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Gregor Drnovsek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:17 PM