Xperis SP ext sd card problem
I got my Xperia SP on 4.3 .201 locked bootloader rooted and tried to use foldermount, but I accidently formatted my micro SD to NTFS.. I reformatted (full format on Win7) the micro SD to FAT32 but now when it's mounted to the phone I get a "unfortunately system ui has stopped" and "unfortunately USB connectivity has stopped" and several other notifications.. please help..
- 05-10-2014, 12:09 AM #2
Re: Xperis SP ext sd card problem
solved.. got it reformatted using minitools.. primary fat32 default alloc size.. seems that the primary/logical thing is the issue..
really sorry to have it posted without putting extra effort on using other methods.. thanks for the swift response though..
- 05-10-2014, 01:35 AM #5
- By karine_richard6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Berrin Abazi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:32 AM
- By John Ball1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:37 PM
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:39 PM
- By devoncatt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:14 PM