Bypass tipo phone pinlock

Shweta Prasanna

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
My phone model is Sony Xperia tipo. And I have locked myself out of my phone as I cannot remember the pinlock code that pops up when you start the phone. Its not the simlock code but one that locks the phone. And now the only option out is to reboot the phone but there is important stuff that I stored in my phone which I want to recover, so is there any way out? If there is no way out, then I am willing to reboot it. I tried the volume up and down press and simultaneous pressing of power on off button but the screen only showed safe mode and nothing else. If anyone knows any solution, please help me out.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The reason behind a pinlock is that you can get your phone, well, locked up and safe. You could try to connect this to a PC and see if you have access to your files, but something tells me that'll be a no-go.

There are, of course, tools out there to 'hack' your phone and bypass the pin, but since I know no specifics, I can't really tell you which ones. But I do know it's not a simple click-and-unlock solution.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, you can do the reformatting by going into Recovery mode (which, unfortunately, I don't know how to access on your phone), but I wish I could help more with trying to back up your data first.

Is there a Sony software you could use to do the backup, maybe? Like Apple's iTunes or Samsung's Kies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1