- 8 Posts
Flickering Screen Issues Still Here After 10.4.1.B.0.109 Updates Fix
I got my 10.4.1.B.0.109 update today for my Xperia Tablet Z WiFi SGP311 GB here in the UK.
The flickering screen bug after this update has not gone. The screen is still flickering when using on-screen keyboard with chrome. Whether Sony will fix this is yet to be seen.
- 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Flickering Screen Issues Still Here After 10.4.1.B.0.109 Updates Fix
Yes, I have tried Xperia Keyboard and swiftkey keyboard, still having the same problem with them. I've even done a manufactures reinstall using Sony SUS but still have this problem. I have since been to the Sony shop and the nice guy told me it was just my device been faulty and went to get one they had to show me it's works okay and it was doing the same thing he then went to the on display it's doing the dame thing... I find that kind of amusing
- 03-02-2015, 07:23 PM #4
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:37 AM
- By jasonz9238 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:46 AM
- By Speedwagon in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:58 PM
- By mikirake in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:48 PM
- By minicpst in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:28 PM