TL mods and small apps

osirhc

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else know where we can get more small apps for the TL? Besides the notes, calc, record and timer that come preinstslled there's only a one on the play store - web view, which is a small browser and its amazing (highly recommended).

I remember seeing I think for the S tablet Sony had some others for ISC but I'm not sure if these would work for the TL or not.

Also, I remember seeing a function of another Xperia smartphone, I think it was the Go but I don't remember now, that I think would be really cool and useful for the TL. There's a feature in the settings list for advanced power management when in standby mode that helps increase overall battery life. I ended up trying to install it to my TL and it almost worked lol. I got it to show up in my settings list but when I tried to enable the option my phone crashed and got stuck in a boot loop. I recovered it thankfully but I was wondering if its possible to port this option to the TL

Sent from my LT30at using Android Central Forums

richey_valentine

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Best bet is to root your phone and flash another stock Rom on there you can find it on XDA Xperia T you will get the run down of what to do and trust me it's well worth it.
Ps when you do and you run a T rom like me Timin8rs XperimenT you can get like 5 more small apps including one for Facebook