1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sony Xperia TL - Text Notification

I have had my Sony Xperia TL since March of this year. I have received a lot of texts during this time and have never had any problems. Suddenly within the last month I am not getting any notifications that I have a text. I have checked the notifications settings (settings, apps, all, messaging) and my "show notifications" is checked. I have unchecked it and rechecked it and rebooted and nothing. One website suggested I click the Clear Data button which I did but it did not help. I have rebooted several times. I checked if my OS is current and it is. I checked my sound settings and they are all checked. Another website suggested I download an app Missed Message Flash but it works when I test it but doesn't work if I get a text. I took it back off. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wink Re: Sony Xperia TL - Text Notification

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty1 View Post
    I have had my Sony Xperia TL since March of this year. I have received a lot of texts during this time and have never had any problems. Suddenly within the last month I am not getting any notifications that I have a text. I have checked the notifications settings (settings, apps, all, messaging) and my "show notifications" is checked. I have unchecked it and rechecked it and rebooted and nothing. One website suggested I click the Clear Data button which I did but it did not help. I have rebooted several times. I checked if my OS is current and it is. I checked my sound settings and they are all checked. Another website suggested I download an app Missed Message Flash but it works when I test it but doesn't work if I get a text. I took it back off. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Ello Sweets!
    If you have done all of that, Id do a master reset. Just be sure everything's backed up. Good luck!!