- 08-15-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Re: Can my contacts be retrieved ?
Are your contacts from your Google account, or are they only on the phone? If they're from your Google account, they should be synced to the cloud, and you should be able to see them in Google Contacts on the web.
If they're only on the phone, then you could try plugging the phone in to your computer using a USB cable. Then use the appropriate Sony software that should allow you to sync or backup your contacts--find it here: Computer software - Sony Smartphones (US)
- 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM #3
- By Fonepad user in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2015, 05:57 AM
- By Niloofar6 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:59 PM
- By David Garcia8 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:28 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 36Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:32 AM
- By littlestarr81 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:59 PM