SuperUser not granting root access to flexispy....

mava120300

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a Sony Xperia U (rooted).

I am trying to install a parental monitoring software (flexispy) on this phone to monitor my teenager's activities.

However, and I have tried installing/reinstalling flexispy over a hundred times, each time I do so, the software gets installed in Normal mode instead of Root mode. The flexispy support team appears clueless themselves and are not able to help.

Any suggestions why flexispy does not get installed in Root mode? Any tips/tricks/suggestions are more than welcome.

Many thx in advance!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Sony Xperia U (rooted).

I am trying to install a parental monitoring software (flexispy) on this phone to monitor my teenager's activities.

However, and I have tried installing/reinstalling flexispy over a hundred times, each time I do so, the software gets installed in Normal mode instead of Root mode. The flexispy support team appears clueless themselves and are not able to help.

Any suggestions why flexispy does not get installed in Root mode? Any tips/tricks/suggestions are more than welcome.

Many thx in advance!!

Keep the app on, but go into Superuser instead. You should then be able to grant access there. Also which superuser app are you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03