- 1 Posts
SuperUser not granting root access to flexispy....
I have a Sony Xperia U (rooted).
I am trying to install a parental monitoring software (flexispy) on this phone to monitor my teenager's activities.
However, and I have tried installing/reinstalling flexispy over a hundred times, each time I do so, the software gets installed in Normal mode instead of Root mode. The flexispy support team appears clueless themselves and are not able to help.
Any suggestions why flexispy does not get installed in Root mode? Any tips/tricks/suggestions are more than welcome.
Many thx in advance!!
- 12-13-2013, 08:31 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Sarge_swe in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
- By electric-blues in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:39 AM
- By chrisnutt in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:13 AM
- By victorbarba7896 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:31 PM