Google history suddenly not showing

beckybluecat

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden Google history isn't showing anymore. This is on the search bar and not the history in settings. . Does anyone know why this might be and what I can do about it.
Thanks

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
All of a sudden Google history isn't showing anymore. This is on the search bar and not the history in settings. . Does anyone know why this might be and what I can do about it.
Thanks
I'm sure you are signed in to google. I'd sign out clear your history if you want to and sign back in. If you're signed in to chrome as always and nothing as changed then your history should show. Another thing that may have happened is that some how your history was cleared while signed in. This would be the only explanation. Definitely not a software related Sony deal. Something cleared your browsing history and this is in Google settings. I'd sign out and sign back in and go to google settings and see what you have checked in regard to browsing and if it's set to erase history after each use. There is a setting for that on Google I believe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20