Alex found this the phone Sony needed 6 months ago...

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
When you compare the XZ to SONYs last Z line efforts.. I think theyve done a great job and are going the right way..

The camera is fantasti, and takes some impressive shots... the white balance and colour balance is very true.. and can easily match the iPhone and Galaxy s7 , theyve added Shutter Speed to the manual mode and you can use any mode at 20 & 23MP now (except Scenes.. which are still held at 8MP).. I own the Forest Blue version and Im very happy with it..

My ONLY gripe is the speakers are STILL too quiet on the ringer/Notify, yet they are great and quite loud on music,, Its got great software/OS and it runs smoothly

IMO, SONY did a good job with the XZ,.. and like HTC... theyre back on the right path

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The specs, the software, that's like 10% of the story.

Marketing your phone and giving people many options to buy it is the other 90%.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The specs, the software, that's like 10% of the story.

Marketing your phone and giving people many options to buy it is the other 90%.

Thats actually very true.. and to be honest, SONY are pretty bad for pushing their phones with next to no advertising.. take the Xperia z4 (z3+ in EU).. there was nothing, theyd rather spend the money on the PS4.

Yet the XZ is such a great phone, the 1080p screen is really bright and is excellent.. Great camera but if theyd just improve the actual camera software a little ... theyd be doing even better... even in 2017, you still cant record more than 10 mins of 4K video.. i mean really SONY!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21