- 57 Posts
DIY Qi Charging Case
I ordered mine this morning!! YAY
The first thing I'm going to do is work on plans for doing a Qi Wireless charging case. I figured I would use a thick piece of wood (or 3D printed piece of plastic ) as the "case" with a cut out for the Qi parts salvaged from something found on eBay or Amazon (from a iPhone charge case etc) and connect it all via the magnetic charge port. What I was hoping to figure out is if anyone knows the positive or negative sites on the magnetic charge connector?? Or does it even matter?
I know this project will add some bulk to the already large device, but I really would like wireless charging as I have fallen in love with it!!
Thanks in advance!
- By mtiger10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:47 PM
- By johnmoore4 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:28 PM
- By list25 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:26 AM
- By PrincessCar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:29 AM