1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Iphone user review

I have been using iphone from last 2 years from iphone 5 to 5s now..
    Bought z ultra few weeks ago...
    Had htc one and samsung note 2 before...
    And to be honest this is the best android device...
    And it is the only device which come close to iphone in performance...
    Screen is amazing...so crisp and clear...its like a bigger iphone screen...(though i dont like the brightness levels...it is very bright even on the lowest level as compared to iphone...not perfect for night usage compared to iphone)
    Sound is ok...not very loud...
    But the body is amazing...i always like to have premium feel when i pay huge amount...htc one was close to perfect but was thick...this is the best looking and so sexy device...much slimmer then iphone 5s...and looks so perfect...
    Camera...well thats the worst part of this phone...dont buy this if you use camera seriously...(comparing it to iphone 5s obviously)
    Battery is much better then my iphone...i charge iphone daily at night and z ultra once in 2 days...
    No any other issues
    Ui is so smooth and beautiful...
    Keyboard is the best part
    I am using iphone from 2 years so i always had problems typing on htc and samsung...but z ultra keyboard is very close to iphone...i never had any typing mistakes or any slowdown it feels like just a bigger iphone keyboard which is so perfect...
    Size...i was worried about it first...but now its with me all the time (though i still like to use iphone when i am out) but fits in every pocket and never really an issue..because its so slim...
    It says its dustproff and waterproff and which is so cool to be...i always fell like throwing this phone in water or in dust but stops looking at its sexy body lol...(i cant even put my iphone 5s on table nude,i know it will get scratched )
    So for me this is the best android phone really...
    I hate samsung ( only note series is worth buying i feel)
    I always loved htc because of their phone designs but they have poor software upgrades
    But this is my first sony...and it is perfect in every aspect i was looking for...bigger beautiful screen( i wish blacks were more darker), smooth minimal ui, fast, proper timely upgrades( i received 4.3 just the day it was launched here) beautiful solid non plasticky design..
    Cons - camera, sound volumes

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Iphone user review

Quote Originally Posted by aniketsahrma9865 View Post
    I have been using iphone from last 2 years from iphone 5 to 5s now..
    Bought z ultra few weeks ago...
    Had htc one and samsung note 2 before...
    And to be honest this is the best android device...
    And it is the only device which come close to iphone in performance...
    Screen is amazing...so crisp and clear...its like a bigger iphone screen...(though i dont like the brightness levels...it is very bright even on the lowest level as compared to iphone...not perfect for night usage compared to iphone)
    Sound is ok...not very loud...
    But the body is amazing...i always like to have premium feel when i pay huge amount...htc one was close to perfect but was thick...this is the best looking and so sexy device...much slimmer then iphone 5s...and looks so perfect...
    Camera...well thats the worst part of this phone...dont buy this if you use camera seriously...(comparing it to iphone 5s obviously)
    Battery is much better then my iphone...i charge iphone daily at night and z ultra once in 2 days...
    No any other issues
    Ui is so smooth and beautiful...
    Keyboard is the best part
    I am using iphone from 2 years so i always had problems typing on htc and samsung...but z ultra keyboard is very close to iphone...i never had any typing mistakes or any slowdown it feels like just a bigger iphone keyboard which is so perfect...
    Size...i was worried about it first...but now its with me all the time (though i still like to use iphone when i am out) but fits in every pocket and never really an issue..because its so slim...
    It says its dustproff and waterproff and which is so cool to be...i always fell like throwing this phone in water or in dust but stops looking at its sexy body lol...(i cant even put my iphone 5s on table nude,i know it will get scratched )
    So for me this is the best android phone really...
    I hate samsung ( only note series is worth buying i feel)
    I always loved htc because of their phone designs but they have poor software upgrades
    But this is my first sony...and it is perfect in every aspect i was looking for...bigger beautiful screen( i wish blacks were more darker), smooth minimal ui, fast, proper timely upgrades( i received 4.3 just the day it was launched here) beautiful solid non plasticky design..
    Cons - camera, sound volumes
    Glad you like it!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix