- 12 Posts
New Owner, Help Please
I've just made the switch from iPhone to android and am generally pleased to have done so but have three issues I'd like help with please ;
1. I can only connect to the Play Store using wifi and have no idea why, I've searched the Internet without success.
2. Words With Friends is really buggy, I don't get notifications and quite often my move doesn't go through even after several attempts.
3. I'm constantly asked to choose my keyboard in the notification bar despite telling the phone in happy with the one I've got!
Any help appreciated thanks.
- 05-28-2014, 05:06 PM #2
Re: New Owner, Help Please
Welcome to the forums, and Android!
For Play issues, try this: settings>apps>menu (3 dot icon at top right) click reset app preferences. Sometimes this helps.
How is the mobile internet connection? It might be one reason why moves don't go through. You can try emailing the developer.
What keyboard are you trying to use?
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By mmeiss in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:27 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Mark876 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:49 PM
- By xchange in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:42 AM