worth switching

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If you have the option of waiting a little longer I would suggest waiting to see what Sony will produce to follow on from the ultra. I played about with the Ultra before and its a cracking phone, big, beautiful and powerful but the camera is very poor. Q3 is when you will likely see a few new phablet phones come to the market

sony android

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
If you have the option of waiting a little longer I would suggest waiting to see what Sony will produce to follow on from the ultra. I played about with the Ultra before and its a cracking phone, big, beautiful and powerful but the camera is very poor. Q3 is when you will likely see a few new phablet phones come to the market

OK thanks I might go with the ultra as am only willing to spend a certain amount.

Posted via Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Fair enough - as I said it really is a good phone, the camera is the only thing I could find fault with. It wasnt always bad, but the lack of a flash means that low light pictures are more or less impossible.

sony android

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Fair enough - as I said it really is a good phone, the camera is the only thing I could find fault with. It wasnt always bad, but the lack of a flash means that low light pictures are more or less impossible.

Yes I did see that I don't use it to much anyway. And people say the screen gets rough after awhile is that true?

Sinabu

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered one to replace my Xperia ZL. I'm not a huge image taker on the cell phones so the little less camera and no flash wasn't a huge deal. I wanted a better screen, larger and battery and love the look.

Even though it's a little older now You can save some money. Got mine at the sale price with a 10% student discount and then my sony reward points to knock it down to a great price.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Depending on where you are in the world, the website that I use to buy mine has the Z Ultra under $400, shipping included. The model I use - C6833 is for $335. That's a crazy great value.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad