Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin Oates
  • 1 Post By MSFTisMIA
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default worth switching

I have a z is it worth upgrading to a z ultra in 3 months time?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: worth switching

If you have the option of waiting a little longer I would suggest waiting to see what Sony will produce to follow on from the ultra. I played about with the Ultra before and its a cracking phone, big, beautiful and powerful but the camera is very poor. Q3 is when you will likely see a few new phablet phones come to the market
    shinkaide likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    If you have the option of waiting a little longer I would suggest waiting to see what Sony will produce to follow on from the ultra. I played about with the Ultra before and its a cracking phone, big, beautiful and powerful but the camera is very poor. Q3 is when you will likely see a few new phablet phones come to the market
    OK thanks I might go with the ultra as am only willing to spend a certain amount.

Fair enough - as I said it really is a good phone, the camera is the only thing I could find fault with. It wasnt always bad, but the lack of a flash means that low light pictures are more or less impossible.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Fair enough - as I said it really is a good phone, the camera is the only thing I could find fault with. It wasnt always bad, but the lack of a flash means that low light pictures are more or less impossible.
    Yes I did see that I don't use it to much anyway. And people say the screen gets rough after awhile is that true?

Not in my opinion no the screen seems fine after a few months of regular use

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Not in my opinion no the screen seems fine after a few months of regular use

Okay awesome I'm probably going to go for it can't wait.

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

I just ordered one to replace my Xperia ZL. I'm not a huge image taker on the cell phones so the little less camera and no flash wasn't a huge deal. I wanted a better screen, larger and battery and love the look.

Even though it's a little older now You can save some money. Got mine at the sale price with a 10% student discount and then my sony reward points to knock it down to a great price.

Depending on where you are in the world, the website that I use to buy mine has the Z Ultra under $400, shipping included. The model I use - C6833 is for $335. That's a crazy great value.

Linh321 likes this.

Wow that's a really good deal!

Posted via Android Central App with LG Google Nexus 4