Xperia z camera issues

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Whats with this phone's camera,ive tweaked & riddled all the settings,the camera gives me sub standard pics....zilch compared to my earlier droid dna.

Sent from my C6602 using Android Central Forums

Lymie

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that low-light pictures aren't up to par with most other phones, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. What are your lighting conditions?

xnickx

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I've had a few bugs where the camera will open but not let me take photos and close the camera app, but apart from that low-light pics are average at best but in daytime lighting conditions it's great

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
All lighting conditions,videos dont look full HD,camera set on 9M,12M,13M on both superior auto as well as normal,the results are grainy....not too impressed...:banghead:

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
The camera takes too long to open too,ive started missing my htc droid dna,the beast took a nano second to switch on camera & click,lol

oj88

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
My pictures are generally ok. One major weakness I've noticed is backlight compensation. I've tried both Superior Auto and Backlight Correction HDR.

With Superior Auto, even turning on Fill-flash, the foreground subjects appears too dark.

With Backlight Correction HDR, the flash is disabled and greyed out. Duh...

I haven't tried Normal mode with HDR and Flash-fill enabled.

sameer3012004

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
hello there, i've had the similar issue with my camera. It would turn ON but not take any photos and then the camera app has turned off for ever and does not turn ON its been over a week now. I am travelling abroad now, so not very sure if i should give it to any SONY service center. How did u fix that problem of yours with camera?

CandyMountain

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
The Front Facing Camera on my Xperia Z actually freezes & automatically resets my phone any time I attempt to use it! Have you guys come across this?

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Havent come across such a problem,u shud probably reset the device or upgrade the software.

Sent from my Sony Xperia?Z smartphone from INDIA.

David Mulcahy

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
To Candy Mountain
I have the same issue: attempting to use the camera always results in a reboot. I tried installing another 3rd party camera app but the result was the same, called the folks at Sony and got the generic reply "Reinstall software using Sony PC Companion. Have done this and the issue persists. Sony only bothers to man its call centre during weekdays. Have to wait until tomorrow to see if I can get a useful response from Sony.

anon(4886171)

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow... My camera is excellent..I have viewed them on my Tvs and the quality is outstanding...I don't know any other phone that can match the quality..I have owned a ton also..

Sent from my Z

Duke Onos Daniel

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
The Front Facing Camera on my Xperia Z actually freezes & automatically resets my phone any time I attempt to use it! Have you guys come across this? what's the solution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad