Using 'throw' for music - Changing background picture

philm87

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I'm new to these forums, I hope you can help.

I've recently started using the throw feature on the Xperia Z to play music through my Xbox 360.

It all works fine apart from my inability to change the background picture that shows on the xbox 360 when the music is playing. At the moment it appears with a picture of who I think is Tom Odell, a musician they had a video for and a couple of tracks of as default on the phone.

Has anyone used this and managed to change the background picture or have any ideas how to do it?

electriceel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I'm new to these forums, I hope you can help.

I've recently started using the throw feature on the Xperia Z to play music through my Xbox 360.

It all works fine apart from my inability to change the background picture that shows on the xbox 360 when the music is playing. At the moment it appears with a picture of who I think is Tom Odell, a musician they had a video for and a couple of tracks of as default on the phone.

Has anyone used this and managed to change the background picture or have any ideas how to do it?

electriceel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I too have had the same wallpaper/background since the first time I streamed music to my xbox , I cant work out if its my phone (galaxy s4) or xbox ,even deleting the song did nt make any difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez