1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Using 'throw' for music - Changing background picture

Hey all, I'm new to these forums, I hope you can help.

I've recently started using the throw feature on the Xperia Z to play music through my Xbox 360.

It all works fine apart from my inability to change the background picture that shows on the xbox 360 when the music is playing. At the moment it appears with a picture of who I think is Tom Odell, a musician they had a video for and a couple of tracks of as default on the phone.

Has anyone used this and managed to change the background picture or have any ideas how to do it?

Default Re: Using 'throw' for music - Changing background picture

Quote Originally Posted by philm87 View Post
    Hey all, I'm new to these forums, I hope you can help.

I've recently started using the throw feature on the Xperia Z to play music through my Xbox 360.

It all works fine apart from my inability to change the background picture that shows on the xbox 360 when the music is playing. At the moment it appears with a picture of who I think is Tom Odell, a musician they had a video for and a couple of tracks of as default on the phone.

Has anyone used this and managed to change the background picture or have any ideas how to do it?

Default Re: Using 'throw' for music - Changing background picture

I too have had the same wallpaper/background since the first time I streamed music to my xbox , I cant work out if its my phone (galaxy s4) or xbox ,even deleting the song did nt make any difference