Weather apps showing wrong location
I don't know what's going on but every weather app I use shows my location as Eagle Mountain, Utah even though I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. I've tried using GPS satellites, Wi-Fi and mobile data. Nothing seems to help.
I don't knew if it had something to do with my T-Mobile SIM card but it's really annoying.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM #2
Re: Weather apps showing wrong location
Got off the phone with T-Mobile. Turns out, its just the way the network pulls my location for those types of apps. I happen to be in a location that doesn't have accurate GPS information for weather. anything that relies on my internal GPS like maps and webpages in chrome are all accurate, but weather will never be.
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2016, 07:27 PM
- By Zakariyya Gardee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:27 AM
- By Michelle Martin2011 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:29 PM
- By ergovivamus in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Elly44 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:17 AM