How's the screen?

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So I'm considering this as my next phone. One thing I keep see being brought up in reviews is the screens viewing angles. I currently use a note ii and I'm used to having it sit on a table a being able to use it on a slight angle. I also like to use my phone for watching movies. Would this be a problem if I went to the xperia z?

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
When I say have my phone at an angle I don't mean at an extreme angle. Just off center. The way reviews make it sound is if you aren't 100% dead center the screen looks washed out.

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
In that case, I'd ignore the reviews. I can view mine at what I deem to be abnormal angles that one wouldn't normally use.

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I agree with Malt

Been using my Xperia Z for about 2 months now and there's been no problem at all with viewing angles. Without having watched the reviews about them I wouldn't have even known that there was such a thing as a bad veining angle.

Also, the tittle of this thread reminded me of something. If you're getting an Xperia Z, watch this video: Sony Xperia Z Tips & Tricks Episode 2: You Need To Know This! - YouTube
After having mine for about 5 days this protective cover got scratched in a few places and I was devastated because I thought it was the screen.
So yeah, if you find that you get a few scratches on this plastic cover, don't worry, there's a much more scratch-resistant glass underneath it if you peel it off ;)